a global skill set...
Syful Shamsul Alam & Co. (SSAC) was established in 1993 under the name of Syful Islam & Co, Chartered Accountants. The firm became Syful Shamsul Alam & Co in February 2003. In more than two decades of firms operation, SSAC maintained successfully its reputation for professional competence, excellence in assisting its clients and upholding professional standards and ethics in Bangladesh.
Syful Shamsul Alam & Co. is a member of UHY. Established in 1986 and based in London, UK, UHY is a network of independent accounting and consulting firms.
Each member of UHY is a legally separate and independent firm.
Syful Shamsul Alam & Co. (SSAC) offers services in the field of accounting, audit & assurance, tax & legal services and advisory. SSAC works for a broad group of clients: mostly domestic and international companies, small and medium enterprises, non-government organization and government institutions.
Our mission is to provide our clients with a broad range of complete, innovative and cost-effective solutions, including audit, accounting and regulatory advice and attestation related services by:
• Recruiting quality and smart students
• Training them on the job with adequate facilities and materials
• Performing independent evaluation of client to independence in giving opinion
• Maintaining strict quality during performance of duties
• Ensuring compliance with IFAC Code of Ethics for all the professionals of the firm
• Performing the audit in accordance with international auditing standards
• Ensuring compliance with all local and international regulations
• Ensuring Corporate Social Responsibilities of the firm for the country as a whole.
Provide quality professional services to our clients and enhance reputation by way of act with our clients, colleagues and their communities. Work with the clients to add value to their business, helping them to mitigate the challenges and to avail the opportunities.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Act professionally. Do business with integrity. Uphold our and our clients’ reputations. Treat people and the environment with respect. Act in a socially responsible manner. Working together and thinking about the way we work. Consider the ethical dimensions of our actions. This is Connected Thinking, expressed in our Code of Conduct. Reporting of infringements of the Code of Conduct, We encourage our clients and any person to report and express their concerns in good faith, fairly, honestly and respectfully to our Ethics Officer.
Why Syful Samsul Alam & Co.