“Chartered accountants are entrepreneurs of the entrepreneurs”
Md. Syful Islam, FCA, FCMA –Managing Partner
The success of UHY Syful Shamsul Alam & Co. is driven
by the passion of our professionals and their prowess in providing
high-quality services to clients. A We will help you become the
professional you want to be.
We also have a variety of specialist areas, so our employees
have the opportunity to gain exposure to a number of specialities,
whilst still remaining part of a close team.
The hallmark of a UHY Syful Shamsul Alam & Co.
professional is their commitment to being a leading expert in their
field and their ability to offer guidance and customised solutions to
meet clients’ unique needs.
Whether you’re just starting out or an experienced
professional, your future starts here. We are always looking for
talented people to join our team.
To apply for a position please view our current vacancies.
Entry Routes to UHY Syful Shamsul Alam & Co.
Being a leading Chartered Accountancy Firm in the Country,
UHY Syful Shamsul Alam & Co. offers a wide range of entry
opportunities in the Firm, Including:
02 to 04 years of Articleship under The Institution of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB).
2. Practical Experience Requirement:
03 years of Training under Practical Experience Requirement (PER) of Association of Chartered Certiﬁed Accountants (ACCA).
3. Training Agreement:
02 to 03 years of Training Agreement for studying the ACA Qualiﬁcation under the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW).
Training arrangements for internships of various duration.
Why UHY Syful Shamsul Alam & Co.
To contribute towards success of the students of CA profession in their students and professional development, we always ensure that the students get all the benefits they require to develop and prepare themselves for the challenges of future. Some of the benefits provided by the firm to its students are as follows:
We are the “first mover” in the sector to travel this forward-thinking path. We have been positively surprised by the dynamic nature of the integration process and the close co-operation at all levels. From a position of strength, we have succeeded in creating a stable platform through increasing our competitiveness and efficiency. We are now in an excellent position to reach our growth objectives and generate value for all our stakeholders. We are becoming a first-choice company – not only for our clients but also for our top-flight employees.
SSAC aims to be the leading company in professional services – permanently. It might be fair to assume that especially in an industry that revolves around people and their skills, quality is much more important than quantity. The reality, though, is that quantity and quality are not mutually exclusive. In many respects, size is a prerequisite for high standards of quality. For this reason, we have defined “leading” in terms of both the size of the firm and quality of the services it provides.
– Authorized training employer CATES:
UHY Syful Shamsul Alam & Co. is also an authorized training employer to train students pursuing the ACA qualification from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
– Academic benefits:
• Registration with ICAB given immediately without any probation period for selective universities
• Mandatory study leave of 6 (six) days per subject (42 days for Certificate level)
• Regular in-house class arrangement for the Certificate, Professional and Advanced level students
• Indoor class arrangement for breakthrough of practical problems.
• Regular training of its students on IFRS, ISAs and other regulatory requirements
• In-house library facility
• Close guidance & monitoring towards successful completion of the course
– Professional Benefits:
• Wide range of clients over a diverse industry
• Leading in conducting audit of banks and financial institutions (one of the most complex operations in the country)
• Regular rotation between the various departments of the firm to ensure all-around competency
• Good efforts for coordinating academic learning with practical jobs
• Working opportunity with dynamic team of professionals and committed individuals
• Provision of laptop for all the students and staff
• In house network with LAN
– Infrastructural benefits:
• Fully furnished, air-conditioning office premises, separate training rooms, library etc.
• Neat and clean working environment
– Financial benefits:
• Monthly students allowances paid in line with ICAB requirements and through bank account
• One off prize for successfully completing each level of examination
• Increment of monthly allowance upon successfully completing each level of examination
• Scholarship facilities for high achievers
• Premium allowances provided to meritorious students of selected universities:
|CGPA/OF BBA/MBA||ALLOWANCE PER MONTH|